Chocolate inspired by art. This collection provides Andover Massachusetts artist Michele Bourgeau with a chocolate canvas and a variety of flavor pairings we handpicked to accentuate the expressions Michele’s artwork conveys. Michele’s real-world art is recreated with a cocoa butter pallet to the delight of both chocolate and visual arts connoisseurs.
- With nuggets from a copper etched print set against an alcohol ink backdrop with watercolor detail, this imagery will transport you to one cool, crisp fantasy location. Like the colors of the Northern Lights, raspberries and cool mint are boldly set against a smooth backdrop of dark chocolate sky.
- Dark chocolate with raspberries and crystallized mint
- These ethereal women joyfully crash their cymbals as harbingers of good news. “Three Graces” is a copper etched and hand water colored print that tells us all to “Celebrate!” Our citrus cymbals of oranges, lemons, and limes are embedded in deep, dark chocolate. Good news to any chocolate lover.
- fine dark chocolate with candied oranges, lemons, limes (contains soy)
- This mischievous visual is inspired by an etched copper plate print entitled “Smokin’ Buddies” and it’s the perfect backdrop for our combination of buttery pecans, sweet brownies, and dark chocolate. Our mischievous brownie buddies are out for an evening stroll, dwarfed by the tall trees of an enchanting southern pecan forest.
- dark chocolate with pecan brownie pieces. (contains milk, soy, eggs, wheat, pecans/nuts)
Spice of Life
- Entitled “Nesting Instincts”, this relief print was created by the artist through an exploratory process. It was inspired by communal gatherings for big events, like a new life. Pistachios and caramelized almonds unfold with the deceptively unexpected spice of ea sar black pepper from Vietnam and Maldon sea salt. Surprises often come from surprising places.
- dark chocolate with pistachios and salt & pepper caramelized almonds (contains soy, nuts (almonds, pistachios))
- “Let’s Dance” is a collage inspired by the amazing plant world. A pair of sunflowers adorned with sage leaves and red bells dance among the flora. We add smoky mezcal to lead musky sage and candied sweet peppers through an enjoyable dance in milk chocolate.
- milk chocolate with candied sweet peppers, sage, and mezcal (contains soy, milk)
My giftee was thrilled with the "Two Brownies," Art Bar. The picture of the two Brownies was almost too pretty to eat, but she is now enjoying every bite. Beautiful job, Chefs!
truly a piece of art but also SO yummy! I can't wait to give these to all my friends over the holidays!
We’ve made several orders to M Cacao and are really happy with what you offer, how it’s presented and the helpfulness and rapidity of your team in getting things delivered.
The ‘Art Bars’ are spectacular. Never seen it tasted anything like them.
It’s working well! Don’t fix it!
Smooth texture and savory taste.